Organizations that do not provide direct services to children and families, but support TACFS's mission and code of ethics are eligible for supporting membership.
A Supporting Member investment in TACFS includes:
- Member rate for exhibit booth at annual conference where over 1000 child welfare professionals come to network and learn
- Member discounts for TACFS and Texas Center for Child and Family Studies events
- Weekly newsletter providing TACFS agency news, DFPS news and alerts, updates on state and federal laws and regulation, state and national child welfare news and research, and training and job information, and more
- Listing in our online member directory
- Opportunity to share your products and services with TACFS members through lunch & learns, conference calls, webinars and other events