TCCA Conference 2020
THAT'S A WRAP!
Attendees, Presenters, Sponsors, Exhibitors, Partners ...
Thank you SO MUCH for participating in the out-of-this-world virtual Texas Child Care Administrators Conference!
We hope you were able to learn something new, chat with a friend/colleague, find a new product or service, and perhaps WIN something!
Just a couple of final items before we wrap this one up:
- WEBINAR RECORDINGS- All session recordings will be available to all registered attendees for the next 30 days. Just log back into the conference site at https://2020tccacvirtual.vfairs.com/ and visit the Auditorium.
- EVALUATION LINKS- If you missed an evaluation link, you can find them in the Auditorium under the webinar descriptions.
- HANDOUTS- All webinar handouts and presentations can be found in the webinar descriptions in the Auditorium, or on our Google drive here.
- CERTIFICATES OF ATTENDANCE- We will send these out to all attendees no later than November 30th.
- LEADERBOARD- Congratulations to our leaderboard, trivia and social media winners! Your prizes are in the mail.
- SOCIAL MEDIA- Don't forget to check out our social media for photos and highlights from this amazing event! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to tune in.
Questions or comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adoptive Parents of the Year
Kelly Wells and Crystal Sartin – Nominated by DePelchin Children's Center- Austin
Foster Parents of the Year
Craig and Stacy Gilmore – Nominated by ACH Child and Family Services
Community Organization Staff of the Year
April McWilliams – Nominated by Buckner Children and Family Services
General Residential Operations Staff of the Year
Victoria Sharp – Nominated by CEO, Boys and Girls Country of Houston
DFPS / HHSC Employee of the Year
Ali Witt – Nominated by Buckner Children and Family Services
Community Partner of the Year
KSBJ Radio – Nominated by Harris County Protective Services (HCPS)
Stay tuned to our social media for the debut of the full award winner videos
on October 29 at 1 p.m.