TCCA Conference 2020
You're invited to join us for an out-of-this-world interactive conference that will offer 15 hours of innovative training for child welfare professionals, provide creative networking opportunities, showcase sponsors and exhibitors in our virtual exhibit hall, and so much more.
The Texas Child Care Administrators Conference has grown to be the premier event for child welfare professionals in Texas and beyond. You'll experience top speakers in child welfare, cutting-edge training straight from the experts, and interactive virtual sessions from the convenience of your own home or office.
We look forward to experiencing this new age of technology with you!
- Early Rate available through September 25 - $150 TACFS Members and $175 Non-TACFS members (September 26 to October 21 - $160 TACFS Members and $190 Non-TACFS Members)
- Attendees will not be asked to select courses for this virtual event. All sessions will be open and available to all attendees. The full schedule of events will be announced soon.
- TACFS members, please indicate your organization on the drop-down menu.
- Non-TACFS members will be asked to enter their organization name.
- Attendee username (email) and a unique password will be required to enter the event on October 19.
- To register more than one person at a time, please select "Add Group Member" and continue.
- Full payment via credit card will be required at the time of registration.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.